Trainee UPVC Window & Door Fabricator
We are looking to recruit trainee Window & Door Fabricators to join our dynamic team and to build a long-term career with a company that really does value their employees and become part of its ongoing success.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
Skills and Experience
• The candidate must be competent in using power tools such as drills, screwdrivers and be accurate at measuring.
• Experience of working with Aluminium preferable but not essential.
• The ability to read & follow specific instructions accurately.
• The role will require the individual to multitask and be flexible in all areas of the shop floor.
• A positive can-do attitude.
• Attention to detail is essential in order to supply our customers with high-quality products.
• The ability to be able to use and read a tape measure is vital for the role.
• You will need to be prepared to carry out a large degree of manual handling.
• The candidate must be reliable.
• Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment to meet installation deadlines.
• Fabrication experience is preferred; however, full training will be given to motivated candidates.
• Salary: £9.00 Per Hour
• Working Days Mon- Fri 7:30am- 4:30pm, possible overtime
• Job Types: Full-time Permanent. Apprenticeship
• Wood Green, North London
• Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org