Aluminium Profile Cutters
We are looking to recruit an Aluminium Profile Cutter to join our dynamic team and to build a long-term career with a company that really does value their employees and become part of its ongoing success. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in cutting aluminium to size is essential.
- Must be able to read from drawings.
- Must be able to read and understand cut optimisation.
- Find profile information and check quality of product before moving to the next stage of production.
- The ability io use and read a tape measure is vital for this role.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working in a safe and timely manner, to the highest standards of workmanship and from within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Carry out daily pre-start checks before using equipment and regularly inspect machines for mechanical and safety issues and ensure that it is fit for purpose.
- Examine machinery production output to verify the product is acceptable to move onto the next part of the production process.
- Have a sound knowledge of systems and procedures and carry out all work in a safe manner, escalating issues and concerns to Supervisor.
- Adhere to the company’s operating standards and international regulations.
- Experience in production, packing and warehousing environments.
- The role will require the individual to multitask and be flexible in all areas of the shop floor.
- Maintain an excellent standard of housekeeping.
- Able to multi-task and be flexible in all areas of the shop floor.
- Candidates applying for this role must have previous aluminium cutting experience and have a good understanding of Health and Safety best practice guidelines.
- Accuracy with measuring is essential for this role.
- Ideally a qualification in Maths and English – must be competent in numeracy to read and understand numbers, works orders, filling records, interpret data where required.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- A commitment to safety, to themselves and colleagues.
- Attention to detail is essential in order supply our customers with high quality products.
- You will need to be prepared to carry out a large degree of manual handling.
- Manufacturing and assembly experience would be advantageous.
- The candidate must be reliable.
- Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment to meet installation deadlines.
- Salary will depend on experience.
- Working Days Mon- Fri 7:30 am- 4:30 pm, possible overtime