Aluminium Window & Door Fabricator
We are looking to recruit aluminium window and door fabricators who are looking to build a long-term career with our dynamic and growing team. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
Skills and Experience
- The candidate must be competent in using power tools such as drills, screwdrivers and be accurate at measuring.
- Experience of working with Aluminium preferable but not essential.
- The ability to read & follow specific instructions accurately.
- The role will require the individual to multitask and be flexible in all areas of the factory.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Both experienced and trainee fabricators are welcome to apply
- Attention to detail is essential in order to supply our customers with high-quality products.
- The ability to be able to use and read a tape measure is vital for the role.
- You will need to be prepared to carry out a large degree of manual handling.
- Manufacturing and assembly experience essential.
- The candidate must be reliable.
- Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment to meet installation deadlines.
- Fabrication experience is preferred; however, full training will be given to motivated candidates.
- This role is based in an industrial area in Watford therefore having your own transport would be advantageous as public transport is limited.
- Must be residing and eligible to work in the UK.
- Salary will depend on experience
- Working Days Mon- Fri 7:30 am- 4:00 pm, possible overtime
- Job Types: Full-time permanent role