Schüco Folding Sliding System AS FD 75
A strong and sturdy sliding door renowned for its robust and durable construction.
The Schüco AS FD 75 folding sliding door stands out with its stunning extra slim width and flush fitted outer and vent frames. It is also incredibly secure with a variety of opening and locking types that can be incorporated into its design, keeping you safe and secure in your property. The Schüco folding doors Watford system is more secure, meeting burglar resistance class RC2.
|PROFILE DEPTH||75-90 mm|
|GLAZING THICKNESS||8-65 mm|
|SECURITY||RC2/PAS 24 Approved|
|MAXIMUM LENGTH||3000 – 3500 mm|
|MAXIMUM WIDTH||1500 mm|
|MAXIMUM WEIGHT||150kg Per Leaf|
|U-VALUE||From 1.1 W/m²K|
|AIR PERMEABILITY||Class 4|
|WATER TIGHTNESS||Class 9A|
|WIND RESISTANCE||Class B3/B4|
The Schüco Sliding Door System Offers a High Quality Performance
Schüco sliding doors are manufactured with minimal effort and require little force to open and close. The Schüco sliding door system operates silently – the doors are made with high quality rollers which guide the Schüco doors securely at the top and bottom of your Watford home.
Schüco sliding doors are easy to install because the they have various threshold types, including a flat threshold with an incredible rollover capacity, making the Schüco folding sliding door system adaptable to a wide range of installation scenarios in any Watford property.
Because of the design concept of two continuous gasket levels, these Schuco folding doors have a better seal. These provide improved watertightness and air permeability in all Watford residential and commercial buildings.
Other products have zero tolerance for installation, but these sliding doors are designed and manufactured so that we can offer assistance with installation. We will ensure that your Watford doors fit perfectly and last for many years.
View our showroom VR
You can take a look at our virtual reality tour or our showroom. We have a number of our products on show. If you’d like to visit us in person, please get in touch via our online contact form.
Watch our videos
Take a look at our videos to take a look at why the Schüco Folding Sliding System AS FD 75 is such an excellent choice. We have a range of videos to watch of our different products and services.
- The Schüco AS FD 75 sliding door stands out with its extremely slim width and flush fitted vent frames.
- Individual designs are possible with maximum planning due to a comprehensive selection of opening and locking types.
- The adaptability is enhanced by three different threshold types, including a flat threshold with high rollover capacity.
- A side hung door is available as an option, and an integrated magnetic retaining catch ensures secure opening and closing of the folding sliding door.
- The system is now more secure, having achieved burglar resistance class RC 2.
- For all opening types, the improved sealing concept with two continuous gasket levels provides greater watertightness and air permeability values.
Browse our brochures
Take a look at the Schüco Door AS FD 75 which lists the technical information you need to know. Simply download them on your device. If you are looking for a new supplier for Schuco doors, please contact us today. We also offer a network of trusted installers throughout the UK for domestic customers.
Schüco AS FD 75 Advantages:
- Corner and T-cleats can be screwed on, making installation of the outer frame simple and quiet.
- Massive stainless steel tracks and rollers ensure a smooth operation of the vents.
- The system is lightweight and takes up little space, allowing for rapid completion.
- The top outer frame protects the guide carriers from becoming detached.
- Sash frame profiles have two profile width options.