Our Terms And Conditions
Website Usage Terms And Conditions
The term ‘Arkay Windows’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 573-575 Lordship Lane, Wood Green, London, N22 5LE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user(s) or person(s) viewing our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. If changes are made they will be put into effect without notice.
- Any legal information found on this website is given without any warranty.
i. We do not warrant that any legal information found in this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
ii. We do not warrant that the legal information found on this website is entire, absolute, true, up-to-date or non-misleading.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to Arkay Windows. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Copying an reproduction of this material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- There may be like to other website on our site these links are there to provide further information for your convenience however they do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no control or responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.